Saks sent me an item and it was delivered on 12/19/16 - I was gone on vacation out of state from 12-16 to 12/30.Our office didn't open until 1/3/17 and when I received the 91656605, I opened it and it was the correct designer, Givenchy but it was the wrong item.

They sent me shoes and I contacted online chat and they advised for me to send it back and I sent it back right away that day. I received the shoes back again on 1/31 with a note from Saks saying they are not from them, but meanwhile they sent me these shoes, which I later pulled out to examine and they are from Barneys.

I don't know how they are sending me shoes from another competitor, but they did and now they are not accepting responsibility and telling me I am stuck with these shoes and they are not issuing me credit.I never received my Givenchy Horizon purse, instead I have a men Givenchy shoes that I never ordered and not even my size or style.

Review about: Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Distribution center, Manager, Delivering wrong item.

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments