1.9

This was my letter sent to their email provided on Saks website; it came back saying it wasn't a good address!(typical of my experience) : I ordered shoes for an important event that I am flying to Texas for on October 28 early am.

The shoes are for the special event. Order date: October 17 Estimated arrival date: October 25 During the wait, I never received an email from Saks telling me the package was on the way, or giving me a tracking number. I finally went on your website to make sure the order was actually placed! Normally, with Amazon, Nordstrom, Wayfair, Nieman Marcus, etc., the estimated arrival date is either right on, or the product arrives early.

I had two extra days to spare so I did not even consider ordering next day or 2-day air. On Oct 26, when I checked the tracking again, the shoes were in a city in California. Now, today the tracking says they are in Tracy, California. I called your customer service department at about 9:45 am, and the person (male, spanish accent) said he would email me in 20 minutes with the information.

I asked if he could reroute the package to Texas if it wasn’t coming today. He took down address information in case it needed rerouting. I never received that email from him. I went back on the Saks website, and NOW it has a new arrival date of November 3 !

At 12:00, I called again and was put on hold for 1/2 hour waiting for a supervisor to see if I could get some resolution. Finally, “Oscar Tamayo” a “manager”, picked up my call and was totally disinterested, not friendly, and not at all helpful with a solution to the problem. He fell back on telling me why it shipped 4 days after the order was placed - something about going through Saks “security” for 4 days - and finally after keeping me on the line with excuses, when asked, he admitted there was nothing to do. This is Saks 5th Avenue??????

Not the one I used to know. Your handle on FEDEX is non-existant, and your attention to the customer is also non-existant. No emails during the wait? No one high up enough with a brain in their head who can think out of the box to get me the shoes I need in time for this event??????

You have lost me as a customer.

I will tell everyone I know about the huge lack of customer service that exists with your company now.It is sad.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments