1.5

Tried calling three times, waited ten minutes each time, finally got to speak to someone, who said there was a high volume of calls from my area. I said maybe Saks should employ more people.

Then I asked for bust measurement of a (very expensive) shirt, was told she didn't have that information, and that I needed to call a store. Turns out stores don't carry it. So much for Saks philosophy of customer service.

High prices, low quality of service.

After reading the other reviews, I'm reluctant to take the risk of ordering anything from Saks.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Saks Fifth Avenue. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saks Fifth Avenue to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saks Fifth Avenue and saks fifth avenue customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments