Saks Fifth Avenue - Feels like I'm wasting the customer service representatives time!

4 of 39 Saks Fifth Avenue reviews

Trying to ask about my order status today through their chat service.ABSOLUTELY PISSED.

The order is a pre-order item, so I understand they are trying to get it and ship it to me. But really the representative simply copied and pasted the answer on her "training sheet" and keeps trying to end this conversation no matter what I ask, or what I'm trying ask, she keeps saying "is there anything else I can help you today". OMG, I AM WASTING HER TIME, BIGGEST JOKE EVER! SO DAR FUNNY!

I have included a screenshot of our chat so you can see it for real.I AM PISSED SAKS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #928507

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Saks Fifth Avenue? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 39 Saks Fifth Avenue reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LadyScot

Oct 16 #1227853 Naples, Florida, United States

You are wasting her time. How many times does she have to tell you that they do not have the item and are trying to get it? Pre-orders always get shipped first, and the stores only get a limited amount at first roll out.
Then she asks if she can do anything else for you, and you want to instigate an argument, which she refused to fall into. Either wait your turn for the product, or ask for a refund.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Saks Fifth Avenue. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Saks Fifth Avenue.
Filing a new complaint about
×