Trying to ask about my order status today through their chat service.ABSOLUTELY PISSED.

The order is a pre-order item, so I understand they are trying to get it and ship it to me. But really the representative simply copied and pasted the answer on her "training sheet" and keeps trying to end this conversation no matter what I ask, or what I'm trying ask, she keeps saying "is there anything else I can help you today". OMG, I AM WASTING HER TIME, BIGGEST JOKE EVER! SO DAR FUNNY!

I have included a screenshot of our chat so you can see it for real.I AM PISSED SAKS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Saks Fifth Avenue and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saks Fifth Avenue to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude untrained associates, worst customer service ever and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saks Fifth Avenue and saks fifth avenue customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1227853

You are wasting her time.How many times does she have to tell you that they do not have the item and are trying to get it?

Pre-orders always get shipped first, and the stores only get a limited amount at first roll out.

Then she asks if she can do anything else for you, and you want to instigate an argument, which she refused to fall into.Either wait your turn for the product, or ask for a refund.