Saks Fifth Avenue - Feels like I'm wasting the customer service representatives time!
Trying to ask about my order status today through their chat service.ABSOLUTELY PISSED.
The order is a pre-order item, so I understand they are trying to get it and ship it to me. But really the representative simply copied and pasted the answer on her "training sheet" and keeps trying to end this conversation no matter what I ask, or what I'm trying ask, she keeps saying "is there anything else I can help you today". OMG, I AM WASTING HER TIME, BIGGEST JOKE EVER! SO DAR FUNNY!
I have included a screenshot of our chat so you can see it for real.I AM PISSED SAKS.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."
- "I replaced a Cadet Heater Thermostat with a Honeywell Thermostat (Home Depot said it should work). There were only two wires to attach. I tried calling Honeywell to confirm the..."
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."