1.5

I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So the sales person gave me her business card her name is Mars Atik, so that she assists me on the phone if anything goes wrong since I live an hour away from Saks In South Plaza.

She placed the order for me with the right size, and I waited for the shoes to come and I received a pair that was worn and scratched!!!! I took a photo and sent it right away the same day of delivery and I had no reply to my mail. So I called the lady no reply, called Saks 4 times and was put on hold every time after listening to my problem and I was never assisted. I went again to the store in Beverly Hills since it is closer to where I live...

Refused to return even after I showed them the mail they said they don't want to take the responsibility. They also refused to help me at all. The department manager Mike was so rude to me and my husband very arrogant and unhelpful, and left us to assist other customers!!!

I've shopped in Galleries Lafayette in Paris, in Harrods in London and boy yes it is not worth it at all to shop big expensive brands at Saks, I am very disappointed and utterly disgusted to say the least! Never been through such a horrible experience.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of shoes from Saks Fifth Avenue and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants Saks Fifth Avenue to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saks Fifth Avenue for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I would lodge a formal lawsuit and calculate your time and trouble.