I had a question on a final sale item that was sent to me in the wrong size. Wedge sandals.

After several days, I received an auto-response about returns, which didn't apply to me. My invoice was marked no returns, I didn't want to (nor could I) return them. I just needed the correct size. I tried to chat, I tried to call (on hold forever) and I replied again and again via the e-mail, but I never heard anything back again.

Do they not care? What a stupidly incompetent company, you lost another customer.

I gave the shoes to my daughter, they were her size. I'll stick with Nordstrom from now on.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Saks Fifth Avenue. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Saks Fifth Avenue to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saks Fifth Avenue and saks fifth avenue customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1230061

I'm sure they will miss you.