This company is a complete joke.Everyone in the customer service department doesn't know what's going on, all the managers are incompetent and can't manage to do anything without emailing someone.

Long story short this coming received a package I returned on June 27th and today July 31st after 35 emails and 14 phone calls and countless lies being told and promises not falling through I still have not received a refund to my credit card. Look I'll put it like this. When I spend thousands of dollars somewhere I expect to be treated like I just *** spent thousands of dollars. If I wanted to be treated like this I would shop at places like wal mart and Ross.

Macy's, Jcpennys for god sakes McDonald's has better customer service division then these *** holes. Anyways I'm done with these people.

I called my credit card company and filed a formal dispute so *** you saks fith avenue.I

Will never in my life shop here if it's the last *** place on the planet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of saks fifth avenue customer care. Saks Fifth Avenue needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned saks fifth avenue customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1265000

Ditto.I have been given the run around on a pair of $600 shoes that were returned in October.

Jan 3, 2017 and still no refund. I have called and called only to be left on hold, disconnected after hours of waiting, and when finally get through get told my refund has been sent to management and will be sent through in 24 hours. Today I contacted my credit card company.

Hands down the worst customer service in the business.