I recently order a shirt from Saks5th online, I got the email with this subject "Confirmation of Your Saks Fifth Avenue Order‏" and nothing in the email content to let me know that my order might get cancelled. Anyway, few days later, I got a cancellation email. So I was frustrated since I need the shirt to give my dad. I chatted with the rep online and he treated me poorly. These are some examples from the chat log.

"I have explained the matter in detail and apologized several times."

"But stores- whether high-end or not- do not have magic wands."

"I am sure, since you live in Los Angeles, that you will be able to find other gift options. If 10 percent is not enough to satisfy the situation, the most I can offer you is 20 percent."

Well, it was late at night around 3am PST but if I believe Saks5th should train the reps better than this. Customer was frustrated, so rep was annoyed, replied sarcastically and a bit of insulting?

End result was I got 20% for the next order but will I use it? Never!! Enough with Saks5th. Nordstrom is way better.

Preferred solution: just improve how u chat with ur customers and check the stock before list on the website.

I didn't like: Customer service, Website and stock.

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments

Pearl, Mississippi, United States #1233314

He was not rude to you.Reading that I felt like my problem would have been solved.

I have had my issues with Saks. But he seemed genuine. I as a customer had to learn that the order is not truly confirmed until shipped.

Your lucky he have you anything.There are some that would just apologize and not give you ***.