Resolved
2.7

Update by user Jul 28

After 1 additional lengthy phone call, I was able to speak with a higher/ credit manager, regarding the charges and resolution pending.I encountered another error with Saks, the credit was placed on July 2, 2017, however, it didn't reflect on my credit card account.

The representative from Capitol one Bank stayed on the line with me, until the matter was resolved.

I finally, received a confirmation phone call from Saks, ensuring me that the credit would be applied within 24 hours, and it was.So glad, to be done dealing with this company!

Original review posted by user Jun 27

I ordered a pair of jeans online, April 06, 2017.I received an order placed by another customer, but packed and sent to my address.

I quickly notified customer service and was instructed to return the items with the free return label. I was frustrated by the error and decided to cancel my order instantly. The customer service rep. lead me to believe that my account would be credited for the item, not sent.

I then received a bill for the pair of jeans, that I never received. No e-mail follow up regarding previous conversation regarding this order mix up. Since, April, 2017 until currently, June 28th, after discussion my situation 3 other times, I continue to be billed for an item, that I didn't received. No closure!

No resolution! Just a lot of wait time on the phone, speaking to different representatives, assuring me that my account would be credited and the bank calling me for payment, interest and late fees past due! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

I due plan to end my credit relationship with Saks Fifth Avenue.PS, I am a new customer with Saks, however, do not want to experience this type of customer service again!

Review about: Saks Fifth Avenue Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments