I would like to make you aware of a situation that happened in your location in Beachwood, OH at the Beachwood Mall. If the situation itself wasnt bad enough, the way your associates handled it was even worse.

On July 6th, I was in your contemporary denim section. After searching for jeans with no assistance at all, it took me approximately 5 minutes to flag an associate down to have a dressing room unlocked. On the dressing room floor was a pin which I stepped on and it went underneath the nail bed of my toe. I was bleeding profusely at which time I tried to find an associate with a tissue or towel that I could wrap it in.

No luck there. I literally went through the drawers in the dressing room and found paper that I stopped the bleeding with. About this time your associate did show up. I showed her the pin that I pulled out of my foot and explained the situation.

She stated, oh yes, this is the room we do the alternations in. She must have dropped a pin . Yes, I guess she must have. How about getting me a manager?

Or a tissue? Or assuring me this wont happen to someone else? Upon leaving that day my friend and I both agreed that the level of service in that store has decreased greatly.

I doubt we will be back. There are plenty of other places to buy premium denim and designer purses.

Review about: Saks Fifth Avenue Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You can't blame someone else for your clumsiness. Why should a cashier get anywhere near your blood???

She could get some deadly disease from your blood! She is NOT a nurse!

Is she supposed to say "sorry that you didn't watch where you were going & stepped on the pin??? Give me a break!