I wished I had read all these bad reviews about Saks Fifth Avenue's customer service before I placed my order.I owned few pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes which were bought from Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom, I had no trouble returning unsatisfactory items and exchanging suitable sizes - the whole return/exchange and full refund process usually took 10-14 days.

As a frequent online shopper I happily placed my first order at Saks Fifth Avenue and spent almost $1800 on two pairs of Manolo Blahnik without any hesitation. Turned out both sizes were off so I sent an email to request for a return instruction as usual. Guess what -- none reply was given so far!! Actually no surprise at all after reading all these bad reviews and I have no wish to return the items now.

I have heard enough of their stories. I don't want to return the brand new condition goods for their "inspection process", and end up mailing the "defect/unsalable goods" back to me plus zero refund. I hope people stop buying from this shop, and designers as well please stop supplying goods to this shop. People do not mind splurging on designer clothing but unfit items will end up at the back of the wardrobe without wearing once.

This is a total waste of money and effort (of the designer and the craftsman).There are too many better shops out there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst customer service ever and never ever shop at saks again. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "problem with returns & exchanges" of manolo blahnik pumps and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1800. Saks Fifth Avenue needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned manolo blahnik pumps in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Had an Experience with Saks Fifth Avenue?

Comments